- · Note* only users who have the push notifications turned on for the app/web and on their mobile device will receive notifications for Attendance Check-in.
- · When the class begins, you will be prompted to follow the notification to check in to the class.
- o When you check in, your ‘Check-in’ time will be recorded on the attendance sheet.
- · If there is no check-in information entered during the time of the class, the student user will be marked absent and will be sent a notification to confirm their absentee status.
- · To manually edit your ‘Check-in’, ‘Check-out’, ‘Make-up‘, and ‘Absent’ times, go to the class tab labeled Attendance.
- o If the class is a Hybrid Class, select from the options whether you are in an Online Class or a Virtual Class
- · You can edit your Check-in and Check-out times until the Instructor selects Save and Lock the Attendance
Modified on: Tue, 15 Nov, 2022 at 4:19 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.