Add a Goal
- · Navigate to the Goals tab on the Menu
- · Depending on your portal setup, there are different options available for the goal categories.
- · Click Add new goal to create your first goal for a Goal Category
- · Click in the text box labeled ‘Short Term Goal’ and type out a small, attainable goal that can be measured. Then choose the expected completion date.
- · Then enter your long term goal and choose an expected completion date
- · Add the steps necessary to complete that goal along with dates for each step.
- · Last, answer any additional questions related to your goals.
Multiple Goals per Category
- · If your Organization allows it, you can create multiple goals per category.
- · Click the goal category name or use the Actions icon to view goals
- · Click the Add New button to create another goal for the category
- · Or – use the actions icon for an existing goal to Edit or Remove it.
Export Goal Information
- · Click to have the current Goal data sent to the email that you have on file
Mark a Goal & Task Complete
- · Select the Goal that you would like to mark as ‘Complete’
- · Check the green box in the upper right hand part of the module - ‘Goal Completed.’
- · The timestamp of when the Goal was completed will appear under the Due Date
- · Goal information will be recorded and accessible by Instructors and Admins
Mark a Task Complete
- · Select a Goal that you are working on.
- · Scroll down to the ‘Steps’ needed to complete that Goal
- · Select the to the right of the title of the ‘Step’
Select ‘Task Completed’