How to copy a user to another class
- Select a class and then the People tab
- Locate the student you wish to copy and click the action button for the user
- A pop up box will appear giving you the option to copy the user to another class
- Another pop up will then give you a class selection to move them or you have the option to add another class
- A message will appear asking you if you want to copy the user. Click Yes
Copy or Move People from one class to another
- On the Class People page, there are checkboxes next to each person and one on the title row to select all.
- Once a box is selected, a set of actions appear above the Search box.
- APP – long press on a student to activate selection boxes and action buttons
- Move to – this action will move the selected users to new class and remove them from the current class.
- Click Move to and follow instructions to select the class to move people to.
- Their conversations and attendance in the old class will be retained.
- Copy to – this action adds the people to the new class and retains them in the current class. You will be informed if they are already in the new class.
- Remove takes the person out of the class. Data is retained in the class.
- Block will prevent them from accessing WRM. They can be unblocked later.