How to Translate a Message (Ex: English into Spanish)
Modified on: Tue, 22 Jun, 2021 at 3:42 PM
Translate text within a Message
- If your mobile device language or browser language is set to a language other than the text in the message, then you will have the ability to translate it into your preferred language.
- This feature uses Google Translate - so it can translate most languages.
- Here are some instructions to check or change your device or browser language settings
- Chrome browser - Link Here
- Android phones - Link Here
- iPhone - Link Here
- Select the message that you would like to translate
- Click the See Translation button below the message.
- Click it once to view the translation into your chosen language. (Spanish in this example)
- Click it again to revert the text back to the original message language.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.